Important Note: For customers who would like to avail the rent to purchase – installment payment.
Please know that we will email information how to settle monthly payments and an agreement to purchase.
If you have any question, feel free to email us.
Yuwell YH360 Fixed CPAP Machine ONLY – The heated humidifier and mask are sold separately.
It is used for the therapy of obstructive sleep-hypopnea syndrome.
When used in sleep, CPAP continues to provide a fixed airflow pressure, a variety of obstructive respiratory problems, can be effectively modified and improved.
The device is used for homecare.
Quiet: Low noise level: <28dB. 4 grade silencer:
- Reduced sound level 1: DC motor core static super fast performance muffler.
- Reduced sound level 2: System airway static USM super silencers.
- Reduced sound level 3: Technical PCM relative silencer.
- Reduced sound level 4: 3A gas cap.
- FPS-Tech Engineering pressure adjustment automatically adapt.
- Technical im-Auto automatically applies smart home.
- Simple operation: just press the start button, the average one-day moisturizing lineTM, 3.5 inches LCD screen.
- Pressure Range: 4-20 cmH20
- Tolerance: ± 0.5 cmH20
- Response time: 0-45 minutes
- Function warning: warning masks fall
- Power supply: 100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz / DC 24V
- Altitude ensure accuracy: ≤3500m
- Humidifier tank capacity: 210ml.
- Low noise level: <28dB
HELPFUL RENTAL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What do I need to be able to rent a cpap machine?
Answer: To rent a cpap equipment, please submit any of the following:
a. prescription from your general physician
b. referral letter from GP, sleep technologist
c. sleep report with data results
2. When I rent a cpap machine, does it include cpap mask?
Answer: No. The cpap mask is rented or purchase separately.
4. When will my rental start? Will it be when I ordered the item & settled my payment? Or when I received the unit?
Answer: The cpap rental will start once you received the complete set of your cpap order.
6. I do not need the cpap machine for a whole month, can I do short term rental?
Answer: The rental for the equipment is exclusive for a month.
The minimum number of days that you could have the equipment would be for a week and the maximum is for a month.
In case you wish price reduction due to shorter rental, please email or call anytime.
We open to arrangements & negotiations.
7. How do I return the rental equipment?
Answer: Please follow these instructions:
a. Pack the items securely. Be sure all edges are secure.
b. For the protection of the CPAP items, we highly-recommend that you use FedEx, UPS or any insured parcel post for your return. Ship the package via special delivery as much as possible.
c. Please ensure to provide – Item Returns Stub with YOUR COMPLETE DETAILS.
In printed format using a MARKER, please indicate YOUR FULL NAME, YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR CONTACT NUMBER. We suggest to clearly put your name so we know who is returning this equipment. The reason for this is that we are receiving several machines at the same time and need to check clearly to distinguish who is who
d. Once posted EMAIL or CALL US to give us the tracking number of the package.
There are no reviews yet.